- The 1th stage of storing data in TK2.0
- API to accept numbers and milestones posted to TK2.0 and API to post milestones from TK2.0 to external parties
- Expect to have seperate fields to input milestone other info like old tracking website
- Request to export milestones to excel file in new tracking website
- When post RTS milestone info to LZ API, if other info contains “prohibit” and “damage” , the records should be sent two status(exception_return_sc_sensitive_prohibited&exception_return_sc_damaged) to LZ.
- UAT feedback – Suggestions on the upload excel template Readme sheet